Monday, January 19, 2009

Nechi - Crown Heights

Nechi has this great, simple style. Her outfit looked comfortable and cute. The blue jersey dress was so well made. Everything she wore had subtle details that gave the outfit a dressier effect. The soft gray and blue complemented each other as well as her coloring. Layering the vest over the dress, and belting it, created a very flattering silhouette. 

 The attitude of Nechi's outfit extends to her feet. Little accents. such as the studs on the heels, keep these basic brown riding boots from being boring, but aren't overdone. 
It's the details, like this buttoned up neck line, that made me love this dress so much. 
A textured, detailed belt works well with the simplicity of the dress and vest.  
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Just like a guy said...

Once again reduced to silence...

le7 said...

I like:

1) The boots, they're very classy.
2) The color palate (the maroon against the blue and gray).
3) Her haircut, rather reminiscent of mine.

nameless, faceless said...

E: How funny - I thought of your hair, too! And I don't even know you in real-life! (Are you creeped out? lol)

Anyway, that belt is *killer*; nicely done.

le7 said...

NF: It took me a second of "How does she know what my hair looks like?" until I remembered that you're my facebook friend.

Anonymous said...

BS"D
Did you ask her where her boots are from? I like them a lot!!!

Just like a guy said...

Risen from the dead?!

Anonymous said...

BS"D
I took a weeklong sabbatical :)

Really, I'm just limiting my viewing and commenting online. I got to Chassidishify myself, and Farbreng... Not just sit and post random thoughts on other's blogosphere space.

le7 said...

Oh yeah, sorry TRS. I forgot to let everyone know that she was taking a week off. Farb - we discussed this last motzoei shabbos correct?

Anonymous said...

BS"D
I think so... For all your sake I'm sorry it's not the revival of the dead, that would have ushered in an awesome era...

Cheerio said...

for once, i actually did remember to ask where she got her boots! (because i needed some myself...)
Zara's - apparently they're having an incredible sale.

nameless, faceless said...

Sale? I love it! This is seriously the best part of my day so far. Sad? Yes. Regrettable? No, not really.

EndOfWorld said...

lol
I know this chick. I was her counselor....
Wow, how the children have grown

bonne said...

Here the link to the clothes blog
http://sarabonne.blogspot.com/2009/01/dress-to-impress.html